Tuesday, August 02, 2011

We're the Geekiest

I don't know if, at this point in history, any credit could yet accrue to our own fantabulous Duane, but in the late '70s the bookstore was already a bastion of Sci-Fi goodness, according to Rainn Wilson, who haunted our aisles as a nerdy suburban youth. Although I'm biased, I have to say that the quality remains: a carefully curated, broad selection of the best of new and old (subject of course to the curse of out of print, which leaves vast gaps in classic science fiction that can only occasionally be filled).  Duane's love for his subject is never hard to see, and his section reflects it wonderfully.   Check it out!

--Jason

1 comment:

  1. I love sci-fi and fantasy, therefore I love Duane! He is definitely King of his Domain. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! We love hearing from you.

tell all your friends!