Brad has sent us his favorite sonnet by Shakespeare. Enjoy:
1. In faith I do not love thee with mine eyes,
2. For they in thee a thousand errors note;
3. But 'tis my heart that loves what they despise,
4. Who, in despite of view, is pleased to dote.
5. Nor are mine ears with thy tongue's tune delighted;
6. Nor tender feeling, to base touches prone,
7. Nor taste, nor smell, desire to be invited
8. To any sensual feast with thee alone:
9. But my five wits nor my five senses can
10. Dissuade one foolish heart from serving thee,
11. Who leaves unswayed the likeness of a man,
12. Thy proud heart's slave and vassal wretch to be:
13. Only my plague thus far I count my gain,
14. That she that makes me sin awards me pain.
And here's Wikipedia with some information about the form.